Skip to content
We redefine the way healthcare facilities build, grow and find provider talent.
Our one-of-a-kind curriculum fills the ‘skills gap’ NPs & PAs face promoting efficiency and efficacy.
Learn more about our 2 flagship programs
An employer-friendly 12-month program that helps fill the ‘skills gap’ for NPs & PAs working in the primary care setting.
- Curriculum pairs clinical and professional development topics
- Helps fill the knowledge gap between what providers learned in school and what they need to be successful in practice
- 2-day hands-on skills conference paired with one year of weekly online sessions
- 60+ CE credit hours
The ThriveAP curriculum program paired with a cost-effective advanced practice new hire.
- Matches new graduate NPs & PAs with employment in the primary care setting
- Provider agrees to work for a reduced salary the first year of employment; employing facility provides a supportive workplace environment
- Provider participates in ThriveAP curriculum in conjunction with employment to enhance skill set
Learn how we can help move your business forward by improving and identifying the best advanced practice provider talent.
Why partner with us?
Find Out More
- Promote efficiency, productivity, confidence and autonomy in underperforming or inexperienced NPs and PAs
- Improve your ability to onboard and support new graduates
- Increase career satisfaction, performance and ultimately improve provider retention
- Maintain a competitive hiring presence that attracts motivated, enthusiastic providers
What Employers are Saying
We have had a really good experience with the nurse practitioner you matched us with last year. Over the past year I have been following her and have noticed the solid curriculum topics and quality of the ThriveAP content. Your program has help her immensely as a solo provider in a rural primary care practice.
Medical Director, NC
A couple of years ago, our CEO made an important strategic decision to “invest” in the onboarding of our brand new nurse practitioners and physician assistants by enrolling them in ThriveAP. It has turned out to be beneficial to Johnson Health Center and a terrific complement to our providers’ ongoing training, providing them with essential ‘just-in-time’ knowledge and skill building. We highly recommend ThriveAP for your new NP or PA.
Paul Kopack, Director of Human Resources, Johnson Health Center, VA
“I have nothing but the utmost respect for the team at ThriveAP. I had a need for a Nurse Practitioner for a new Urgent Care clinic that was set to open in a few months. I hired the first one they presented. This NP has been an integral part in the success of
our Urgent Care clinic. She has been here for three years and is getting ready to re-sign for three more. Anytime I have a need for someone, my first call is always to ThriveAP.
Joseph Leyva, Director of Physician Recruitment, Carlsbad Medical Center, NM
Close the Skills Gap
Develop productive, efficient NPs & PAs through targeted education
Improve Provider Retention
Foster a supportive practice environment with ease
Attract motivated, enthusiastic NPs & PAs to your practice
Have you signed up for our monthly
The latest for healthcare employers
delivered to your inbox