Learn more about the new residency-like program for NPs
By now you’ve probably heard about ThriveAP’s new residency-like program for nurse practitioners. ThriveAP (MMU) facilitates a smooth transition from education to practice with the mission of serving communities in need of healthcare. Applying to MMU and other post-graduate programs is a big decision. So, on February 9th at Noon CST, we’re hosting a live webinar to answer questions, address concerns, and share our enthusiasm for MMU.
If you have questions about what life as a ThriveAP+ participant might look like, aren’t quite sure how the program works, or are interested in learning more for future consideration, we welcome your attendance. Questions answered in the webinar include:
- What’s the point of ThriveAP+?
- How will the program be structured?
- Will I be paid for participating in the program? How much?
- What will the MMU experience look like?
- How can I apply to the program? What makes a qualified applicant?
- Where will I be placed? Can I choose my site?
Webinar participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions during and after the webinar. Sign up to attend the ThriveAP+ webinar on February 9th at Noon CST by clicking below. Simply share your contact information and we will email instructions for joining the webinar the week of the event.