Need some cash to fund your NP education? Here are some good places to start.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses The AACN awards scholarships to students seeking to complete graduate degree programs.
- HRSA Nursing Scholarship Program The Department of Health and Human Services awards tuition, fees and a monthly stipend to nurse practitioner students in exchange for working in a medically underserved area for at least two years after graduation.
- CampusRN Scholarship Fund CampusRN offers six $2,500 scholarships each year to nurse practitioner students.
- March Of Dimes Multiple $5,000 scholarships are awarded each year by the March of Dimes to nurses pursuing graduate nursing degrees.
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation The Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation offers scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to students in nurse practitioner programs.
- Nursing Economics Foundation AThe Nursing Economics Foundation awards four, $5,000 scholarships to students in DNP or MSN programs.
Ask your school’s financial aid office for more resources. They may be aware of available state or specialty specific scholarships. Any tips on paying for your NP degree? We would love to hear them! Post in the comments section below.